The Orthodox Cultural Centre conducts cultural and educational activities. It hosts numerous choirs, concerts, exhibitions and lectures.
Established here are:
- Department of Catechetics of Orthodox Bialystok-Gdansk Diocese,
- Department of Orthodox Theology at the University of Bialystok,
- Orthodox Charity Centre of Bialystok-Gdansk Diocese "Eleos",
- Association "Orthodox Brotherhood of St. St. Cyril and Methodius",
- Brotherhood of the Three Holy Hierarchs,
- Association "Orthodox Initiative ORTHNET",
- Oikonomos Foundation,
- Office of City Council members from Podlasie Minorities Forum.
The building also houses a library, a reading room and the archives.
The Orthodox Culture Centre cooperates with other Orthodox organisations and institutions. Our tradition became: common supper on Christmas Eve and Easter breakfast.
We also provide rental of halls (for trainings, conferences, exhibitions etc.) and guest rooms (excellent accomodation possibility in the centre of the town).